Posted by : Unknown Sep 1, 2013

1.create the restore point so you can backup the data if the process failure and make your window error
 or corrupt you can search it on google 
2.download the software  here !
3.run the program as administrator
4.check the channel  like this 

 5.choose browse on shell32.dll


3.choose shell32.dll and click open
4.choose browse on explorerframe.dll
 5.choose explorer32.dll and click open
 6.browse on oobefldr.dll
7.choose oobefldr.dll


8.click install
9.you now can see the picture in the explorer like this

{ 13 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. is explorerframe have any damages to the computer's system ? a friend of mine tell me it made her computer could't connect to the internet after she used it.
    btw, i enjoy your themes but my internet connection is really slow to the point i can't even open adfly... is there any other links to download the themes ?
    ( sorry for the long comment and my terrible grammar )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure our theme is save !the theme is will not change anything in your system , if you want to change it again into deafult just right click on the desktop then click personalize choose your deafult theme

      Delete
  2. sorry for the probably stupid question, but where do I find the .dll files?
    after downloading the theme I want, all I can find is the theme file.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry thats my fault to upload the file .now it have been fix ,you can download it again the .dll file is in the same rar with windows theme installer
      im very very sorry

      Delete
    2. is explorerframe.dll supposed to not be in the folder?

      Delete
    3. sorry i give you uncomplete file now you can download it again im very very sorry for my twice fault

      Delete
    4. Last question then I'll try it again. Since I already patched the files using Universal Theme Patcher, do I have to restore those same files?

      Delete
    5. when I hit "install theme" I got "explorer.exe error". then my entire explorer disappeared.

      Delete
    6. try to restore your explorer.exe using universal theme installer following the intruction like up there to restore your explorer if cant you must restoe your system using system restore point from windows

      Delete
    7. -.- I did a system restore. now I'm back to square one.

      Delete
  3. I got a Procedure call or argument is not valid error.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Theme Window - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -